'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Sunday 12 June 2011

some new bits




I wanted to try some new animals.. they're beginning to get all a bit too tight again! so I tried painting really fast without much thought...they kind of work but i think i just need to really quicken up.. . and do a lot more. All of these take a few minutes but I think I need them to take seconds so will do an exercise in doing them really quickly and see how that goes. For now here's an Elly that I really like and a couple of tigers I don't! so I just need to paint again. I'm currently doing some work with Benjamin Winter again. A lovely singer songwriter from California. I've just done a little illustration for Julia Stone for some writing she did recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment