'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Wednesday 18 May 2011

some new sketchbook work





I've decided ...again!...that i need to draw more. So I've started another sketchbook here are some pages from it so far...just my immediate environment, so nothing amazing but interesting layers and bits n bobs. I've been stumbling on my MA work and the work for the Cheltenham Illustration Competition so I went to see a friend to chat over it all with fresh eyes, which was a great help!..thanks George! here's one image I've done. I now need to make sure it all makes sense and be a little more creative with it all. So onwards and upwards.

2 comments:

  1. don't underestimate the impact of the humble sketchbook.... nothing is more inspiring than a peek inside another's creative process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that's so true! thanks for popping by!...x

    ReplyDelete