'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Wednesday 29 June 2011

EUREKA!




I've finally found something I feel that can be a book!...it's taken a while and lots of images but I'm there I think!.. or at least closer than I have felt in a while... here's what I've done so far.. it's a sequence and too big to post in it's entirety so I'll attach ones for detail... adding some of the scruff and life I needed last week. So I will go forth and make them into double page spreads and make a book! I'm going to work into them so they are all original and the book will be a one off. After being really scared about it all and the fact that there are less than 6 weeks to hand in...I'm now very excited!.. bring it on!...x

No comments:

Post a Comment