'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Wednesday 13 June 2012

GORILLAS...

 More monkies...these are really quick, so I can begin to work out the kind of images that work best. I can then maybe put them into a context? in order to make them work, rather than being random images on my blog, as they are now? who knows....this is just my sketchbook in progress....so just because I'm posting them doesn't mean I like them or think they are worthy of an audience. It just means that I can see them from a different point of view, from an audiences point of view?





...Just playing but has given me an idea that I can use on all sorts of animals and moves on nicely from my personal work, and could be the material/work for my show in St Ives??

No comments:

Post a Comment