'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Monday 29 June 2009

Seed Surf exhibition



Exhibition on for a week...the event below was great to be part of. Peoples String Foundation were brilliant and look forward to the new album they are recording as their own songs were brilliant!... the tea and cakes were exceptional. I may have got a couple of new or have at least interested customers. It was so lovely to meet new people and get my work out in a different guise too. Mixing in circles I wouldn't necessarily mix in respect to my artwork... taking the more laid back approach and heading for smaller events rather than solo shows in galleries etc. The artwork I had up and also the other guys work, listed below, is now up for the next week or so, so go along and have a look if you're heading up towards Tescos in Wadebridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment