'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Sunday 5 July 2009


...well not much to report this week. Just been twiddling my thumbs a little. Sat on the beach reading my arts mag and went swimming on Wed afternoon... (although feeling a little guilty) but thankfully as it poured down on Thursday! Anyway having waited for work with new client, Sterling to start I've actually started sketches this week. Work with my main Publisher is slow so finding things to do inbetween work with them... buut I have created a print from the image I did for Angus and Julia Stone...The Beast... I had an enquiry to do a print of the image so I've made it look like an etching and I'm quite pleased how it's turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment