'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Thursday 12 May 2011

Working with a fuzzy head!






I still have a cold that started in March but muddling on through! We did well in the Scilly Gig champs with a 28th out of about 130 boats. I've returned in good spirits, albeit fed up with being full of cold!, but I've been working on the Cheltenham illustration prize this week... I'm coming up with some interesting images but not sure any of it is really making sense enough to reach an audience yet? so I'm hoping by posting some of it that it may jolt something or let me see it in a different more detached way? so here are some images for Tree Time Tales. I won't go into my reasoning for them as I'm too close to make it sound solid enough yet. I've included a more editorial slant on a similar theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment