'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Friday 28 August 2009

Edinburgh festival and more noodle!±


and more noodle!!!...although going slowly and I know I will amend most of these to add that something special but the bones are there and looking ok...
Still loads to do and Edinburgh Book Festival was a welcome distraction. It was so awesome to be in such a lovely city and nice people. Didn't feel hectic.. just really relaxing to wander around.. We visiting lots of galleries with different work from the Cornish scene, which was refreshing. some inspiration found by both James and I. The best was being on the same bill and in the same author's yurt... as Ian Rankin, Iain Banks, Menzies Campbell and Raj Persaud among others! The workshop I did was sold out but I only signed one book! But Steve Smallman who wrote one of the books had sold and signed loads the day before so that's great. I didn't expect anything so it was great either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment