'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Friday 26 November 2010

Those Extraordinary events when walking the dog!

















I've decided to create a diary sketchbook. Everyday I walk Bo I see something that stands out from everything else. Whether it's a colourful leaf, dew dropped spiders webs or a rainbow on the horizon....soooo I've decided that I would do one illustration a day, and only one. From this hopefully after time, I will get some ideas for Bobo's book and the paintings can maybe inform my college work too...
I also like that they look a little vintage. I'm going to to try and retain this when I make a book from them.


My Finisterre Sastruga features in every one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment