'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Friday 28 November 2014

Newlyn Gallery show.

The show in Newlyn is down. For those who missed the show, I have added a link to the video and have loaded up some photos. The private view was predominantly about the Midas Awards, of course and to be expected and was such a big deal for the Falmouth students and lecturers. The response I got from the people I saw on that evening, and the other times I was in and around, on twitter and from those who saw it in my absence, was incredibly positive and uplifting, some of the best comments I've had about my work, which is just lovely. It did look great and I loved that it was the work speaking for itself in its nice clean space. 

Here is a link to a video of the show, to get an idea of how it was hung. (I hope you don't get motion sickness). The clarity is better on the HD version here, but less close ups.




























No comments:

Post a Comment