'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Friday 7 September 2012

The zoo, Leth and the Christmas Swim



I haven't posted anything on here as I've been away in the lovely Paris, and then straight back into lots of work, but I am gradually getting my head around the work for my show in Oct. I just seem to be distracted by earning a living and just things that need to be done. So Anna and I went to the zoo. I always really love having moving objects to paint and draw. It's a real challenge and invites a different, less considered way of working which I love and work best within. So here are my faves. Also I sat in at Leth and did some work from moving videos of the Christmas Swim and just made some marks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment