'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Royal Beasts Of Bialoweiza




I think finally I've finished it?? After a bad start to the day... a late night working again last night. All my appointments were cancelled and I had to sort out the cock up with my studio space! I woke up ratty and stressed! but after a break in the afternoon with a dog walk and a swim in great company I feel a whole lot better. First bikini swim of the year! I made up the time this evening and finally feel like I have some images that make a coherent book... ok here it is finally! finished...I think!.... some of the pages will have trees painted on them so they may look a little blank here.

No comments:

Post a Comment