'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Friday 5 February 2010


Wos on?

well what's new? after a couple of sleepness nights and late nights working I'm a wee bit tired but it's all beginning to make sense!.. I have an essay to write by next week so any spare time is spent on that.. I have been working on my first college project and have come up with a set of images that I will put in a book... I see shadows in my window and have rather torrid sleep patterns so I have been using this as the subject for my study...

I've been having meetings with Creative Unit and hi5 and we're on the move again. In St Austell and Truro..both around April and May time....news will be posted on the hi5 facebook page and the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment